Uneven breast problem can do significant damage to the self-esteem of women, but the fact is that just about every woman has one breast slightly smaller or larger than the other. If you are one of the women suffering from this problem, know that you are not alone. Not only this, if you have undergone a lumpectomy (with or without radiation) you may have a dent, bulge, or other distortion of the breast shape near the surgical site. Or your breast may have a different size or position compared to the other breast.
Because there are so many variables, there is no standard approach to reconstruction after a lumpectomy, but there are many options. Because each woman’s situation is unique, silicone shapers are the perfect option to use. However, prior to purchasing the silicone shapers for yourself, it is recommended to know how to measure your bust size?
How To Measure Your Bust Size?
Follow this step-by-step guide to know your bra measurements:
- Put On A Bra – To measure your bust, you need to wear a comfy bra, one that doesn’t boost your bust size. You want to measure your actual breasts, not the extra padding!
- Grab A Measuring Tape – Grab a measuring tape and wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest (at nipple level) but somewhat loosely.
- Know Your Bust Size – Make sure the measuring tape or string stays level with the ground, not angled up or down. Whatever is the measurement, round to the nearest whole number.
Now… Go Get For Yourself the Silicone Shapers
Uneven breasts are common. Amoena, American Breast Care and TruLife, provides a fashionable, invisible solution in the form of silicone shapers. Amoena’s Balance partial breast shapers, as well as American Breast Care, and Trulife’s shapers, will perfect your outline whether you have had breast conserving surgery, want to even out your shape after reconstruction or have uneven breast development. These shapers are crafted with lightweight silicone that ensure a smooth, natural look, regardless of you’re missing tissue.
Silicone shapers also enhance your silhouette whether you’re wearing a low-cut evening dress or a form-fitting t-shirt. From the below mentioned, everyday breast shapers from Amoena, choose the latest style that meets your needs and requirements:
- Eclipse Silicone Shaper – Elliptically shaped enhancer can be positioned anywhere and is particularly suitable for the lower portion of the breast. The Elliptical shape can be rotated and positioned as required. The volume thickness that fully fills the bra cup balances all irregularities in breast shape and size.
- Delta Silicone Shaper – Delta silicone shaper provides fullness and a smooth shape across the whole breast. The finely tapered edges and the modern 2SN shape naturally aligns with the body, invisible in the bra cup. The delta shape balances any irregularities in shape and size with Medium and Volume options.
- Oval Silicone Shaper – Oval silicone shaper is ideal to be adorned with a lower cut bra. The finely tapered edges at one end naturally align with the body. The oval shape balances any irregularities in shape and size with thin and thick options.
All of the above-mentioned silicone shapers can be used following lumpectomy, breast reconstruction or by women with uneven breasts.
If the difference in size bothers you, identify the cause and take the appropriate steps to treat the issue with silicone shapers but before that know how to measure the bust size so that you end up getting the perfect fit for yourself.